Skilled and experienced member responsible for interacting with Product Owners and Clients for gathering and documenting requirements, designing wire-frames, reviewing design of the system, coordinating with developers and testers, reviewing test scenarios, performing UAT, delivering the system for End-users and providing end user training’s. Support with proposal preparation when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review, analyse and evaluate business process and systems and gather requirements by interaction with Clients/Internal Stakeholders.
- Business Process Mapping – As -Is and To-Be Process.
- Use of tools for Process Design (Ms. Visio or Others).
- Understands project plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Requirements Documentation.
- Building UI Wireframes.
- Understanding of Relational databases and ability to review the data structure against the FRS
- Work with UI designers, developers, testers to deliver modules.
- Perform UAT and Engage with End-users during UAT.
- Train End Users.
- Document User Manuals.
- Manage Meetings Effectively.
- Engaging Customers throughout the SDLC.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Requirement writing.
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking skills.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management.
- Understanding of SDLC Processes.
- Experience in Product/ IT application Implementation.
- Communicates effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to interact with project stakeholders
- Knowledge of domain.
- Facilitation and Meeting Management.
- Influencing Others.
- Stakeholder Management